COURSE TO OBTAIN THE PLEASURE CRAFT OPERATOR CARD
- New 4 hr boating safety course offered in the location of your choice.
- We offer this course since 2000 with over 6000 people already trained.
- 4 hour course offered in your area, during the week or weekend in the day or evening.
- Private course at your home or work place (Minimum of 10 people).
- Affiliate member and accredited by the Canadian Lifesaving Society as well as Quebec Maritime Institute.
Approved by Transport Canada and marine insurance companies.
MANDATORY COURSE FOR ALL PLEASURE CRAFT OPERATORS
Since 2009, it is mandatory for all pleasure craft operators in Canada to have their pleasure craft operator card to operate a powered pleasure craft.:
-The minimum age required to drive a sea doo is 16 years.
-There is no minimum age to obtain the card.
-This card is valid for life for all boats up to 65 feet in length.
- Getting familiar with your boat
- Laws and regulations
- Buoys system (We have buoys that are spread on the floor to facilitate the learning of the buoys system).
- A ride with your boat
- Safety and emergency situations
- All the safety equipment necessary in a boat (We have all the safety equipment necessary in a boat and lots more on display)
- Nautical charts (We have a variety of different nautical charts in class)
Thorough course that is both theoretical and visual due to the variety of equipment in class.
- 4 hours of theory.
- A 50 multiple choice question exam after the course.
- Please contact us for prices